WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Apollo, Professionals in Networks and Testing (APNT) , we are passionate about making IT infrastructures secure and reliable for leading organizations. Our mission? An infallible network 24/7, because we understand that companies count on us. At APNT we offer you the opportunity to work as a Front-end Developer on versatile projects for our prestigious customers. For this titanic mission, we are looking for professionals who want more than a 9 to 5 job; experts who want to grow and excel in the ICT sector.
YOUR ROLE AS A FRONT-END DEVELOPER:
As a Front-End Developer at APNT you will become an indispensable link in our dynamic team. You can use your talents through secondment to our customers. Your primary focus will be:
- Developing user-friendly front-end applications
- Collaborate with UX designers and back-end developers to create seamless user experiences
- Implementing responsive design for optimal display on various devices
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Keeping up with the latest developments in front-end technologies
WHAT WE ASK:
- HBO working and thinking level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Understanding cross-browser compatibility and web standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good command of the Dutch language
WORKING AT APNT IS MORE THAN A JOB
"At APNT we believe not only in providing top quality in our services, but also in creating a community where everyone feels at home. Working at APNT is more than a job; it is being part of a family where we support each other , inspire and grow together. That makes working with us so unique and special."
"OM ASTRONAUT TE WORDEN, GAAT HET NIET OM DE BESTE ZIJN, MAAR OM SAMENWERKEN EN DOORZETTEN," ALDUS ASTRONAUT MICHAEL J MASSIMINO. DIT IS PRECIES DE MINDSET DIE WIJ ZOEKEN IN ONZE NETWORK AUTOMATION SPECIALISTS."
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of back-end languages and frameworks is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work
WHAT APNT OFFERS:
- A career development plan tailored to your skills and ambitions
- An inspiring working environment
- A culture of openness and honest feedback
- The opportunity to work on technically challenging projects with various customers
- Attractive employment conditions, including a competitive salary, company car and training opportunities
"MAKE THE LEAP"
Interested? Simply apply via the application form or our virtual assistant.