WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Apollo, Professionals in Networks and Testing (APNT) , we are passionate about making IT infrastructures secure and reliable for leading organizations. Our mission? An infallible network 24/7, because we understand that companies count on us. At APNT we offer you the opportunity to work as a Test Engineer on versatile projects for our prestigious customers. For this titanic mission, we are looking for professionals who want more than a 9 to 5 job; experts who want to grow and excel in the ICT sector.
YOUR ROLE AS A NETWORK TEST ENGINEER:
As a Test Engineer at APNT you will become an indispensable member of our Infrastructure Team. You will have the opportunity to use your skills through secondment with our clients.
- Developing and executing test plans for network infrastructures
- Analyzing and reporting test results
- Detect and document network errors and problems
- Collaborate with network engineers and development teams to ensure quality
- Contribute to the development of automated test procedures
WHAT WE ASK:
- HBO working and thinking level in ICT, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with network testing and validation
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the Dutch language
WORKING AT APNT IS MORE THAN A JOB
"At APNT we believe not only in providing top quality in our services, but also in creating a community where everyone feels at home. Working at APNT is more than a job; it is being part of a family where we support each other , inspire and grow together. That makes working with us so unique and special."
"OM ASTRONAUT TE WORDEN, GAAT HET NIET OM DE BESTE ZIJN, MAAR OM SAMENWERKEN EN DOORZETTEN," ALDUS ASTRONAUT MICHAEL J MASSIMINO. DIT IS PRECIES DE MINDSET DIE WIJ ZOEKEN IN ONZE NETWORK AUTOMATION SPECIALISTS."
- Certificates in network testing or quality assurance, such as ISTQB
- Experience with testing automation tools
- Good communication and collaboration skills
WHAT APNT OFFERS:
- A personal development plan focused on your career
- An inspiring working environment
- A culture of openness and direct communication
- Challenging projects for various customers
- Attractive salary and secondary employment conditions, including company car and training opportunities
"MAKE THE LEAP"
Interested? Simply apply via the application form or our virtual assistant.