WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Apollo, Professionals in Networks and Testing (APNT) , we are passionate about making IT infrastructures secure and reliable for leading organizations. Our mission? An infallible network 24/7, because we understand that companies count on us. At APNT we offer you the opportunity to work as an Automation Engineer on versatile projects for our prestigious customers. For this titanic mission, we are looking for professionals who want more than a 9 to 5 job; experts who want to grow and excel in the ICT sector.
YOUR ROLE AS AUTOMATION ENGINEER:
As an Automation Engineer at APNT you will become a crucial member of our Infrastructure Team. You have the opportunity to contribute through secondment to our customers. Your work will specifically focus on automating and optimizing network infrastructures:
- Developing and implementing automation solutions for network management
- Automate routine tasks in network management and maintenance
- Implementing scripts and tools for network automation
- Collaboration with network and IT specialists to develop efficient automation strategies
- Contribute to continuous improvement of network processes
WHAT WE ASK:
- HBO working and thinking level in ICT, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with programming and scripting for network automation (such as Python, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols
- Experience with automation tools and platforms
- Excellent command of the Dutch language
WORKING AT APNT IS MORE THAN A JOB
"At APNT we believe not only in providing top quality in our services, but also in creating a community where everyone feels at home. Working at APNT is more than a job; it is being part of a family where we support each other , inspire and grow together. That makes working with us so unique and special."
"OM ASTRONAUT TE WORDEN, GAAT HET NIET OM DE BESTE ZIJN, MAAR OM SAMENWERKEN EN DOORZETTEN," ALDUS ASTRONAUT MICHAEL J MASSIMINO. DIT IS PRECIES DE MINDSET DIE WIJ ZOEKEN IN ONZE NETWORK AUTOMATION SPECIALISTS."
- Network automation certifications (such as Cisco DevNet)
- Experience with cloud-based network environments
- Good communication skills and a team player mentality
WHAT APNT OFFERS:
- A personal development plan aimed at your professional growth
- An inspiring working environment
- An open and transparent corporate culture
- Participation in challenging and innovative projects with various customers
- Attractive salary conditions and secondary employment conditions, including a company car and training opportunities
"MAKE THE LEAP"
Interested? Simply apply via the application form or our virtual assistant.